Cultural Whale Watching
Experience the magic of whale watching from an entirely new perspective as you immerse yourself in a unique cultural adventure on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. This two-hour whale watching and wildlife tour is led by local Indigenous guides who share their ancient stories, and deep connections to these majestic ocean dwellers as they migrate along our beautiful coastline.
Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
What to expect
This is a whale watching and wildlife tour like no other - you'll get up close and personal with some incredible wildlife on the stunning Sunshine Coast. This tour is special as your local Indigenous guides will share their ancient stories, and deep connections to these majestic ocean dwellers as they migrate along our beautiful coastline.
Whale Watching Vessel Coastal Express allows everyone to have a front row seat, while the state-of-the-art underwater HD cameras and hydrophone allows you to see and hear the whales sing and play, making this unique experience unlike any other.
What is included
This is a two hour experience running on Saturdays and Sundays. 8:00am - 10:00am (Weekdays are also available on demand)
The tour operates with a minimum 6 and a maximum of 20 passengers.
- Indigenous tour guide, local and knowledgeable skipper and passionate crew
- 2 hour tour on board Coastal Express
- State-of-the-art HD underwater cameras and hydrophone lets you see and listen to the whales play
- Up close and personal without the crowds
- Passengers must be 5 years or older
- Passengers must have a reasonable level of movement and agility
The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, Queensland
What to bring