Terms and Conditions for Oolin Sunday Island Tours
Oolin Sunday Island Tours has preset Terms & Conditions of Tours and these must be adhered to by the Booking Office and Individuals whilst on tour.
TOUR MINIMUM: 5 passengers
TOUR MAXIMUM: 11 passengers
PAYMENT: All bookings are preferred to be pre-paid at the time of booking, any clients who have agreed credit, will be invoiced to the Booking Company and all invoices are payable at 7 days unless agreed by both parties. Payment received later than the nominated payment period may incur interest.
Any bookings cancelled within seven (7) days of booking date, will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Any bookings cancelled between three (3) and seven (7) days of booking date, will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Any bookings cancelled within three (3) days of booking date, and including any no shows will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
Any bookings cancelled within seven (14) days of booking date, will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Any bookings cancelled within three (3) days of booking date, and including any no shows will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
No refund can be given for any unused services or early departures. Should a booking include any external operator inclusions, cancellation fees are in line with the external operators cancellations policy and an administration fee may be applicable to components that Oolin Sunday Island Tours is liable for. We encourage our customers to purchase travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
There will be times when the influence of mother nature on a program or activity means we need to amend or cancel the program. It is a decision purely based on safety and overall enjoyment of an activity. When we cancel a trip we will refund any money paid in full.
NO SHOWS: Full cancellation applies and will be billed to the Booking Agent/ Guest
RELEASE OF BOOKINGS: If any of the aforementioned conditions are not met, Oolin Sunday Island Tours reserves the right to release all bookings.
SPECIAL NOTE: All rates are subject to increase in the case of Government levies, taxation or in line with external operator charges. All rates are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (G.S.T.)
WEATHER POLICY: No responsibility will be accepted for adverse weather conditions. Due to weather conditions and unforeseen circumstances, the operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary or cancel the tour.
CHILDREN POLICY: Children are welcome to participate under supervision of a Parent or Guardian. Oolin Sunday Island Tours accepts no responsibility for the supervision of children. Parents must accept all responsibilities for their child(ren). The tours are conducted on board a vessel and in a very remote area and children do need to be supervised at all times.
- While we try to ensure all information on this website is correct, we can not guarantee full accuracy.
- Any bookings made through this website need to be confirmed by us in FareHarbor in order to be valid.
- The itinerary of each tour may be changed or cancelled due to weather and road conditions.
- The tour operator does not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage to personal items. There is a $40 handling fee (plus any charges incurred) for returning left items.
- Oolin Sunday Island Tours will not be held responsible for any personal injuries sustained by clients
- Prices are current as at 11 November 2022.
- Please contact us directly for any queries. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you and sharing a unique adventure with you!