Terms and Conditions for Bundyi Cultural Tours
- Minimum of 14 days notice is required for Bookings.
- Full Payment is required at time of bookings.
- Bundyi Cultural Tours reserves the right to alter the experience in any way that may be necessary due to cultural, weather or natural disaster reasons.
- No cancellation fee outside 14 days.
- 50% cancellation fee within 13- 5 days
- 100% cancellation fee less than 4 days
- Full cancellation applies and will be billed to the Booking Agent/ Guest
Release of bookings
- If any of the afore mentioned conditions are not met, Bundyi Cultural Tours reserves the right to release all bookings.
- All rates are subject to increase in the case of Government levies, taxation or in line with external operator charges.
- No responsibility will be accepted for adverse weather conditions. Due to weather conditions and unforeseen circumstances, the operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary or cancel the tour.
- Children are welcome to participate in some of our tours but must at all times be under supervision of a Parent or Guardian, see tours at www.bundyiculture.com.au with reference to which tours are child friendly. Bundyi Cultural Tours accepts no responsibility for the supervision of children. Children are charged at Adult prices. Parents must accept all responsibilities for their child(ren). The tours are conducted in the fragile and special Wiradjuri environment and children do need to be supervised. Some tours are not available for children.
Special access policy
- Bundyi Cultural Tours do not have any wheel chair or invalid capabilities on our tours, also a no pets policy is enforced.