Terms and Conditions for Cairns Indigenous Art Fair
Cairns Indigenous Art Fair VIP Experiences Terms & Conditions must be adhered to by Booking Office/Agents and Guests.
TOUR MINIMUM: 10 Adults
TOUR MAXIMUM: 20 Adults
PAYMENT: All bookings are paid in full at the time of booking.
Any bookings cancelled seven (7) days out from booking date will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Any bookings cancelled within two (2) days of booking date, and including any no shows, will incur a 100% cancellation fee, unless otherwise approved by Cairns Indigenous Art Fair.
There will be times when the influence of mother nature and cultural protocols on a program or activity means we need to amend or cancel the program. It is a decision purely based on safety and overall enjoyment of an activity. When we cancel a tour, we will refund any money paid in full, alternatively we can reschedule or offer a tour credit.
NO SHOWS: Full cancellation applies and will be billed to the Guest
RELEASE OF BOOKINGS: If any of the afore mentioned conditions are not met, Cairns Indigenous Art Fair reserves the right to release all bookings.
SPECIAL NOTE: All rates are subject to increase in the case of Government levies, taxation or in line with external operator charges. All rates are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST)
WEATHER POLICY: No responsibility will be accepted for adverse weather conditions. Due to weather conditions and unforeseen circumstances, the operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary or cancel the tour.
CHILDREN POLICY: Children are welcome to participate under supervision of a Parent or Guardian. Cairns Indigenous Art Fair accepts no responsibility for the supervision of children. Parents must accept all responsibilities for their child(ren).
- While we try to ensure all information on this website is correct, we cannot guarantee full accuracy.
- Any bookings made through this website need to be confirmed by Welcome to Country in order to be valid.
- The itinerary of each tour may be changed or cancelled due to weather and/or cultural reasons.
- The tour operator does not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage to personal items.
- Cairns Indigenous Art Fair will not be held responsible for any personal injuries sustained by clients.
- Prices are current as 30 May 2022.
- Please contact us directly for any queries. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you and sharing a unique adventure with you!