Terms and Conditions for Boorloo Aboriginal Cultural Experiences
TOUR MINIMUM: 8 Adult paying passengers
TOUR MAXIMUM: 30 passengers
PAYMENT: All bookings are paid at the time of booking.
Any bookings cancelled three (3) and seven (7) days of booking date, will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Any bookings cancelled within two (2) days of booking date, and including any no shows will incur a 100% cancellation fee, unless otherwise approved by Boorloo Aboriginal Cultural Experiences
Any bookings cancelled within seven (7) days of booking date, will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Any bookings cancelled within three (3) days of booking date, and including any no shows will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
There will be times when the influence of mother nature and cultural protocols on a program or activity means we need to amend or cancel the program. It is a decision purely based on safety and overall enjoyment of an activity. When we cancel a tour, we will refund any money paid in full, alternatively we can reschedule or offer a tour credit.
NO SHOWS: Full cancellation applies and will be billed to the Booking Agent/ Guest
RELEASE OF BOOKINGS: If any of the afore mentioned conditions are not met, Boorloo Aboriginal Cultural Experiences reserves the right to release all bookings.
SPECIAL NOTE: All rates are subject to increase in the case of Government levies, taxation or in line with external operator charges. All rates are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (G.S.T.)
WEATHER POLICY: No responsibility will be accepted for adverse weather conditions. Due to weather conditions and unforeseen circumstances, the operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary or cancel the tour.
CHILDREN POLICY: Children are welcome to participate under supervision of a Parent or Guardian. Boorloo Aboriginal Cultural Experiences accepts no responsibility for the supervision of children. Parents must accept all responsibilities for their child(ren).
- While we try to ensure all information on this website is correct, we can not guarantee full accuracy.
- Any bookings made through this website need to be confirmed by us in order to be valid.
- The itinerary of each tour may be changed or cancelled due to weather and or cultural reasons.
- The tour operator does not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage to personal items.
- Boorloo Aboriginal Cultural Experiences will not be held responsible for any personal injuries sustained by clients
- Prices are current as at 1st April 2022.
- Please contact us directly for any queries. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you and sharing a unique adventure with you!